Lauren, wearing our WITH Gaby Strap Back Bra in Tokyo Midnight
Meet Wear It To Heart, one of the newest apparel lines stocked in the Rev apparel shop. Per their website, “Female-founded and family run, Wear It To Heart began in 2011 to provide dynamic activewear that prioritizes individual authenticity over basic conformity.” Their designs are empowering, workout-oriented and will seriously make you feel like you can take on the world!
WITH believes in helping all the communities, including their employees, customers, global community and environment.
- WRAP certified and sweatshop-free, works with a Fair Labor Association supplier
- 15% of each purchase goes toward a charitable cause they care about
- A cut-to-order company, uses what’s needed and nothing more
WITH designs clothes that make it easy to challenge yourself physically so you can feel strong mentally.
- Inclusivity is key- if you need a size we don’t have, they’ll make it
- Dynamic designs to embolden personal style
- Hand-cut and tailored for every size so you feel confident in your fit
- Bold designs created for every shade of you
- Low maintenance and machine washable so you can focus on what matters
Shop our full line of WITH apparel, including sets, sports bras, tops and leggings in-studio or here.
Photo credit: Meccay Photography
WINTER WEATHER REMINDERS Let it Snow … Let it Snow …Here’s What You Need to Know 1. In the event of a weather-related studio closure, if a class you signed up for is cancelled you will be emailed directly as soon as we know. We’ll also post closures to our IG and FB...
MONTHLY MOTIVATOR: MEET MEL Sending all the Monthly Motivator love out to Mel today! "I’m so shocked to be named the Monthly Motivator for October! I find Rev is filled with motivators when I’m there, so I’m honored to have been nominated. I joined Rev in July 2022...
MONTHLY MOTIVATOR: MEET DYLAN Sending all the Monthly Motivator love out to Dylan today! Consistent in his routine, always working his hardest, and just recently celebrated his first full sprint in third in class with Lauren, Dylan is most deserving of this nomination...