Lauren, wearing our WITH Gaby Strap Back Bra in Tokyo Midnight
Meet Wear It To Heart, one of the newest apparel lines stocked in the Rev apparel shop. Per their website, “Female-founded and family run, Wear It To Heart began in 2011 to provide dynamic activewear that prioritizes individual authenticity over basic conformity.” Their designs are empowering, workout-oriented and will seriously make you feel like you can take on the world!
WITH believes in helping all the communities, including their employees, customers, global community and environment.
- WRAP certified and sweatshop-free, works with a Fair Labor Association supplier
- 15% of each purchase goes toward a charitable cause they care about
- A cut-to-order company, uses what’s needed and nothing more
WITH designs clothes that make it easy to challenge yourself physically so you can feel strong mentally.
- Inclusivity is key- if you need a size we don’t have, they’ll make it
- Dynamic designs to embolden personal style
- Hand-cut and tailored for every size so you feel confident in your fit
- Bold designs created for every shade of you
- Low maintenance and machine washable so you can focus on what matters
Shop our full line of WITH apparel, including sets, sports bras, tops and leggings in-studio or here.
Photo credit: Meccay Photography
REV IS HIRING!Revolution Group Fitness Instructor & Personal Trainer Requirements Current nationally accredited fitness certification in personal training and/or group training: (NASM*, ACE, ACSM, ISSA, AFAA, etc) *(NASM preferred but any...
MILE TIME TRIALS ARE HEREMile time trial: a short distance (usually 1 mile - 5k) to help you set a baseline for pacing and track progress over time on your running / walking journey. Join us in all Run & Run+Strength classes this week (8/1-8/7) and run or walk...
Monday Motivator: Meet ChrisIf you've ever been lucky enough to be in class with Chris (shout out to the other 5:45am early birds!), you know his energy is infectious, always filling the room with positivity and lots of "woos." He makes time for himself consistently...