Lauren, wearing our WITH Gaby Strap Back Bra in Tokyo Midnight
Meet Wear It To Heart, one of the newest apparel lines stocked in the Rev apparel shop. Per their website, “Female-founded and family run, Wear It To Heart began in 2011 to provide dynamic activewear that prioritizes individual authenticity over basic conformity.” Their designs are empowering, workout-oriented and will seriously make you feel like you can take on the world!
WITH believes in helping all the communities, including their employees, customers, global community and environment.
- WRAP certified and sweatshop-free, works with a Fair Labor Association supplier
- 15% of each purchase goes toward a charitable cause they care about
- A cut-to-order company, uses what’s needed and nothing more
WITH designs clothes that make it easy to challenge yourself physically so you can feel strong mentally.
- Inclusivity is key- if you need a size we don’t have, they’ll make it
- Dynamic designs to embolden personal style
- Hand-cut and tailored for every size so you feel confident in your fit
- Bold designs created for every shade of you
- Low maintenance and machine washable so you can focus on what matters
Shop our full line of WITH apparel, including sets, sports bras, tops and leggings in-studio or here.
Photo credit: Meccay Photography
SOS SUMMER CHALLENGE WINNERS Summer of Sweat challenge complete and winners have been selected 🎉. Please make sure to check your emails to redeem your prizes. Congrats to all who participated! Related Articles
CYCLE STUDIO LAYOUT Y’all know how uncomfortable we get when the spin room lights are all the way up 😅 buuuut we just had to 👀 the updated cycle studio layout, transitioning the “side bar” to a brand new front row. A simple shift in how we take up space together to...
YEAR ONE FILM It was a true honor to share a night with @erin.bagwell and her Buffalo screening of @yearonefilm. A raw view into her inner thoughts, struggles, celebrations and revelations in her documentation of motherhood from pregnancy to her daughter’s first...