SPOTLIGHT ON: W.I.T.h. Apparel
August 11, 2021
Lauren, wearing our WITH Gaby Strap Back Bra in Tokyo Midnight
Meet Wear It To Heart, one of the newest apparel lines stocked in the Rev apparel shop. Per their website, “Female-founded and family run, Wear It To Heart began in 2011 to provide dynamic activewear that prioritizes individual authenticity over basic conformity.” Their designs are empowering, workout-oriented and will seriously make you feel like you can take on the world!
WITH believes in helping all the communities, including their employees, customers, global community and environment.
- WRAP certified and sweatshop-free, works with a Fair Labor Association supplier
- 15% of each purchase goes toward a charitable cause they care about
- A cut-to-order company, uses what’s needed and nothing more
WITH designs clothes that make it easy to challenge yourself physically so you can feel strong mentally.
- Inclusivity is key- if you need a size we don’t have, they’ll make it
- Dynamic designs to embolden personal style
- Hand-cut and tailored for every size so you feel confident in your fit
- Bold designs created for every shade of you
- Low maintenance and machine washable so you can focus on what matters
Shop our full line of WITH apparel, including sets, sports bras, tops and leggings in-studio or here.
Photo credit: Meccay Photography
Ice Cycle 2023 Recap
Ice Cycle 2023 RecapSnow storm ... check. 27 degrees ... check. Rev Fam showing up to raise $57,000 in fundraising for Roswell Park ... 100%. Shout out to Lauren, Brandon, and Chris for leading us through an amazing open-air ride, honoring those we rode for, and...
Crew Socks Back In Stock
Crew Socks Back In StockNew week. New socks. Revolution Striped Crew Socks have just been re-stocked! Shop in-studio or online here.Related Articles
CELEBRATE WITH REV
CELEBRATE WITH REVWhatever you're celebrating, we're here to make it extra special! From wedding rides to birthday's, corporate events, and more - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.Related Articles