- PLEASE BRING ALL VALUABLES INSIDE WITH YOU for safe storage while you work out. This includes purses, gym bags, keys, phones, wallets – any object of value.
- PLEASE WEAR DRY SHOES ONLY in Cycle and Lab studios. Wearing a dry change of shoes helps keep equipment clean, prevents accidents, and makes it a better experience for all.
- PLEASE NO CELL PHONE USAGE DURING CLASS. If you are on call, please leave your phone with the front desk and they can come get you if and when needed.
- PLEASE REVIEW OUR CURRENT LATE CANCEL/NO SHOW POLICY.
- PLEASE REVIEW OUR CURRENT WAIT LIST POLICY.
- NEW TO CLASS? Welcome! Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your first class in order to be properly set up. We do not allow clients (current or new) to enter Cycle or Lab any more than 5 minutes after scheduled class time for the safety of all members.
Thank you for your continued consideration for all!
Photo credit: Meccay Photography
WINTER WEATHER REMINDERS Let it Snow … Let it Snow …Here’s What You Need to Know 1. In the event of a weather-related studio closure, if a class you signed up for is cancelled you will be emailed directly as soon as we know. We’ll also post closures to our IG and FB...
MONTHLY MOTIVATOR: MEET MEL Sending all the Monthly Motivator love out to Mel today! "I’m so shocked to be named the Monthly Motivator for October! I find Rev is filled with motivators when I’m there, so I’m honored to have been nominated. I joined Rev in July 2022...
MONTHLY MOTIVATOR: MEET DYLAN Sending all the Monthly Motivator love out to Dylan today! Consistent in his routine, always working his hardest, and just recently celebrated his first full sprint in third in class with Lauren, Dylan is most deserving of this nomination...