February 3, 2023
- PLEASE BRING ALL VALUABLES INSIDE WITH YOU for safe storage while you work out. This includes purses, gym bags, keys, phones, wallets – any object of value.
- PLEASE WEAR DRY SHOES ONLY in Cycle and Lab studios. Wearing a dry change of shoes helps keep equipment clean, prevents accidents, and makes it a better experience for all.
- PLEASE NO CELL PHONE USAGE DURING CLASS. If you are on call, please leave your phone with the front desk and they can come get you if and when needed.
- PLEASE REVIEW OUR CURRENT LATE CANCEL/NO SHOW POLICY.
- PLEASE REVIEW OUR CURRENT WAIT LIST POLICY.
- NEW TO CLASS? Welcome! Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your first class in order to be properly set up. We do not allow clients (current or new) to enter Cycle or Lab any more than 5 minutes after scheduled class time for the safety of all members.
Thank you for your continued consideration for all!
Photo credit: Meccay Photography
Ice Cycle 2023 Recap
Ice Cycle 2023 RecapSnow storm ... check. 27 degrees ... check. Rev Fam showing up to raise $57,000 in fundraising for Roswell Park ... 100%. Shout out to Lauren, Brandon, and Chris for leading us through an amazing open-air ride, honoring those we rode for, and...
Crew Socks Back In Stock
Crew Socks Back In StockNew week. New socks. Revolution Striped Crew Socks have just been re-stocked! Shop in-studio or online here.Related Articles
CELEBRATE WITH REV
CELEBRATE WITH REVWhatever you're celebrating, we're here to make it extra special! From wedding rides to birthday's, corporate events, and more - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.Related Articles