- PLEASE BRING ALL VALUABLES INSIDE WITH YOU for safe storage while you work out. This includes purses, gym bags, keys, phones, wallets – any object of value.
- PLEASE WEAR DRY SHOES ONLY in Cycle and Lab studios. Wearing a dry change of shoes helps keep equipment clean, prevents accidents, and makes it a better experience for all.
- PLEASE NO CELL PHONE USAGE DURING CLASS. If you are on call, please leave your phone with the front desk and they can come get you if and when needed.
- PLEASE REVIEW OUR CURRENT LATE CANCEL/NO SHOW POLICY.
- PLEASE REVIEW OUR CURRENT WAIT LIST POLICY.
- NEW TO CLASS? Welcome! Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your first class in order to be properly set up. We do not allow clients (current or new) to enter Cycle or Lab any more than 5 minutes after scheduled class time for the safety of all members.
Thank you for your continued consideration for all!
Photo credit: Meccay Photography
REV IS HIRING!Revolution Group Fitness Instructor & Personal Trainer Requirements Current nationally accredited fitness certification in personal training and/or group training: (NASM*, ACE, ACSM, ISSA, AFAA, etc) *(NASM preferred but any...
MILE TIME TRIALS ARE HEREMile time trial: a short distance (usually 1 mile - 5k) to help you set a baseline for pacing and track progress over time on your running / walking journey. Join us in all Run & Run+Strength classes this week (8/1-8/7) and run or walk...
Monday Motivator: Meet ChrisIf you've ever been lucky enough to be in class with Chris (shout out to the other 5:45am early birds!), you know his energy is infectious, always filling the room with positivity and lots of "woos." He makes time for himself consistently...