Thanks so much for participating with us in this weekend’s pride parade. We’re excited for you to represent Rev and have the best, most colorful morning together! Here are some helpful details to help the morning go as smoothly as possible. DJ Little Italy will be throwing down the beats from our truck bed, and Luminosa Winterguard will be performing their routine alongside our group as well- it’s going to be one BIG dance party at the Rev float (be sure to wear your comfiest shoes!)
1. Parade meet up – Look for the large black pickup truck with Revolution and Luminosa signage in LOTS R13/R14 at Buffalo State. Brandon and Johnathan will be arriving with the truck to secure our spot in the parade line (it’s first come first serve but guessing we will be mid-to back of the line with 9:30 arrival). If you’d like to help decorate the truck, please arrive around 9:30. Otherwise plan to arrive by 10:30 am to find us and prepare for take off at 11!
2. If possible consider biking, ride sharing or getting dropped off at Buff State – parking will be limited with an amazing increase in parade participants this year.
3. Please coordinate your end of parade transportation back to your car/home, etc. Parade will end at Allen and Elmwood.
4. The parade travels south on Elmwood starting at Forest, ending at Allen.
5. Alcoholic beverages and controlled substances are NOT permitted on the parade route or in the lineup area.
6. Participants are NOT permitted to throw ANY items (confetti, literature, candy, etc.) to spectators. HANDING OUT ITEMS IS ACCEPTABLE – and we have tons of candy, stickers, passes etc for you to share with spectators along the way!
7. Participants will stay off sidewalks and remain with their group during the parade.
8. SHOW YOUR PRIDE! The more colorful and fun, the better!
9. Please forward this information to any friends or fam that may be joining you but didn’t sign up for the email correspondence. Thank you!
See you at Buff State!