The Club House at Seneca One, Rev’s temporary summer residency for cycling classes.
We’re almost 150 rides into the season and we wanted to bring you up to speed on all the awesome upgrades now in place at our temporary summer residency: The Club House at Seneca One, One Seneca St. This new space allows us 6 ft. apart spacing between all bikes (ALL of our bikes!) in the heart of one of Buffalo’s most exciting developments – the Seneca One Towers. Steps from Other Half Brewing, Canalside, Sahlen’s Field (Go Blue Jays!), Pearl Street and so much more, it’s the it-destination of the summer for sweat and fun.
1. AC is fully functional and cooling like a dream.
2. Additional sound panels have been added and speaker locations have been tested, moved, re-tested and finally found their “forever” home to optimize music and microphone acoustics.
3. We’ve heard ya’ll are digging the open seating so this will remain for the summer, as well as 6 ft spacing between each bike.
4. New pricing option gives you unlimited access to Club House cycle classes exclusively for just $99/month.
5. The energy at The Club House is unmatched and we can’t wait to keep it rolling with our weekly schedule, exciting pop-ups, collaborations and more.
Is surprisingly easy! Scoop convenient access to street parking on Pearl, Seneca and Washington, or join us at the designated All Pro lot for $3 all day parking exclusively for Rev clients. Click to watch this video for location details in relation to the Club House.
Biking down? Utilize the bike rack located across from our entrance next to the east tower of Seneca One (BYO lock). We’re also located directly next to the SENECA STATION stop on NFTA Metro.
You can learn more about all the convenient parking options here, too: So You’re Coming to Seneca One.
WINTER WEATHER REMINDERS Let it Snow … Let it Snow …Here’s What You Need to Know 1. In the event of a weather-related studio closure, if a class you signed up for is cancelled you will be emailed directly as soon as we know. We’ll also post closures to our IG and FB...
MONTHLY MOTIVATOR: MEET MEL Sending all the Monthly Motivator love out to Mel today! "I’m so shocked to be named the Monthly Motivator for October! I find Rev is filled with motivators when I’m there, so I’m honored to have been nominated. I joined Rev in July 2022...
MONTHLY MOTIVATOR: MEET DYLAN Sending all the Monthly Motivator love out to Dylan today! Consistent in his routine, always working his hardest, and just recently celebrated his first full sprint in third in class with Lauren, Dylan is most deserving of this nomination...