The Club House at Seneca One, Rev’s temporary summer residency for cycling classes.
We’re almost 150 rides into the season and we wanted to bring you up to speed on all the awesome upgrades now in place at our temporary summer residency: The Club House at Seneca One, One Seneca St. This new space allows us 6 ft. apart spacing between all bikes (ALL of our bikes!) in the heart of one of Buffalo’s most exciting developments – the Seneca One Towers. Steps from Other Half Brewing, Canalside, Sahlen’s Field (Go Blue Jays!), Pearl Street and so much more, it’s the it-destination of the summer for sweat and fun.
1. AC is fully functional and cooling like a dream.
2. Additional sound panels have been added and speaker locations have been tested, moved, re-tested and finally found their “forever” home to optimize music and microphone acoustics.
3. We’ve heard ya’ll are digging the open seating so this will remain for the summer, as well as 6 ft spacing between each bike.
4. New pricing option gives you unlimited access to Club House cycle classes exclusively for just $99/month.
5. The energy at The Club House is unmatched and we can’t wait to keep it rolling with our weekly schedule, exciting pop-ups, collaborations and more.
Is surprisingly easy! Scoop convenient access to street parking on Pearl, Seneca and Washington, or join us at the designated All Pro lot for $3 all day parking exclusively for Rev clients. Click to watch this video for location details in relation to the Club House.
Biking down? Utilize the bike rack located across from our entrance next to the east tower of Seneca One (BYO lock). We’re also located directly next to the SENECA STATION stop on NFTA Metro.
You can learn more about all the convenient parking options here, too: So You’re Coming to Seneca One.
WE MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE A TEE-SHIRT PROBLEMNew Champion tee in grey from our varsity game day collection Check on your friends with T-shirt addictions - we are not ok. A comfy cotton tee in classic Champion style, this beauty looks good in your size, oversize or...
NEW INSTRUCTOR: MEET AMY! Amy, Rev's newest RevRide instructor Meet Rev's newest RevRide instructor - Amy! Coming at ya with a few years of leading classes under her belt, she's a ball of fun, and full of cool vibes and amazing playlists. You'll leave every class...
BACK TO ROUTINEBack to school means getting back on schedule with a workout routine that works for you! Did you know we offer approximately 8 classes per day, including cycling, running, rowing and functional strength training? Our Main St studio also includes full...