Whether you're a newbie or a seasoned vet, read on for some helpful RevReminders to keep in your back pocket!
1. Before your first class, please arrive 15 minutes early. This will allow our team to help you set up for your ride, row or TRX class and show you around. Not your first class? Please arrive 5 minutes early - classes will start on time! If you're more than 5 minutes late, your bike may be given to a walk-in client.
2. We have free parking (for 40+ cars!) alongside the building. Please pull down the driveway between 1716 Main St. and the church next door. If you’d prefer to park out front, there is free street parking available on both sides of the road.
3. Please do not wear street shoes on the bikes or mats. We do ask that you bring a pair of sneakers to change into. This helps us keep our equipment running in tip top shape for all your sweating needs!
4. Our week unlimited class pack is a great way to try a variety of classes and instructors. And good news – your package (along with any of our unlimited packages) won’t start to count down until you’re first class. So for example, you can purchase today, register for class 5 days from now and it will begin counting 7 days down from that first class. Yay!
5. If you need to cancel a class we require that you cancel online 12 hours before your scheduled class. All unlimited packs will be charged a $10 late cancellation fee for any cancellation after the 12-hour window. All regular class packs will lose the class. But don’t worry! We get that life happens. If there is a work, family or personal emergency please shoot us an email and we will take you off the class list.
6. So what if you love your first class and you want to register for more? Each class on our schedule opens a week in advance.
7. Three ways to register: A. Revolution Buffalo Website (Schedule allows you to pick your bike seat from our map.) B. MindBody App (You can’t select your bike seat but the app is convenient for quick booking on-the-go.) C. MindBody Website (Again you can’t select your bike seat but it’s still a convenient booking tool.)
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. See y'all at the studio!