Good morning, Monday! Meet Jackie, this week's Lloyd's-lovin', pitbull-rescuing, almost graduated from pharmacy school motivator! She was introduced to Rev a few years ago by her future sister-in-law, and hasn't looked back. Read on to learn more about Jackie and catch some of her ultra-good vibes!
1. Give us a quick background on yourself.
I was introduced to Rev by my sister and future sister-in-law almost two years ago and now I can’t get enough!! I’m currently a student at D’Youville College School of Pharmacy but won’t be for much longer as I’m graduating in May with a Doctorate in pharmacy (finally!). I currently work at the VA Medical Center but just found out I matched at Mercy Hospital of Buffalo for a pharmacy residency after graduation! I am a huge dog lover and slightly obsessed with my boyfriend and I’s rescue pitbull Louie. Rev is the perfect escape from my busy schedule and I love sweating with my sisters!
2. Describe your best workout ever in three words.
Shaky TRX planks.
3. What song(s) are you obsessed with right now?
Stay by Zedd & Alessia Cara.
4. Any healthy habits to start/end your day?
I always start my day with a giant glass of water (followed by coffee of course)!
5. Favorite workout on the bike - hills, sprints, isolations or tap backs?
Tap back and push up combo.
6. 6. Buffalo food truck you can't live without?
Lloyd’s for sure. However, I’d rather be at the Lloyd Taco Factory enjoying a Marg along with my taco. ;)