Happy Dyngus Day, Buffalo! Get in the groove to celebrate, with our awesome Monday Motivator, Julie. She's a master of all things TRX, spin and yoga - clearly by this rockin' TRX yoga pose! And when she told us she "does it for the mimosas" we knew she was a girl of our own heart. Get to know Julie in the Q&A below, and be sure to give her a giant Monday Motivator high-five if you see her in classes this week.
1. Tell us a little bit about your fitness journey.
I always used to be a little lazy - involved in some sports and dance but never fully committed. In college I strictly used the elliptical until I found spinning. Since then I met some awesome friends who got me into a lot of cool stuff and I LOVE it!
2. Describe your BWE (best workout ever) in just three words.
HighFives, WooHoos, LotsofLaughs. (Those all count as 1 word each, right?)
3. What song are you obsessed with right now?
Missy Elliot - Where They From
4. Is there a mantra that motivates you?
"Do it for the mimosas."
5. What are two things you just can't start your day without?
The Today Show (Willie Geist!?) and coffee.
6. What's the healthiest thing in your fridge right now?
7. What was the last vacation you took?
Hotlanta for work with a side trip to North Carolina to visit a friend.
8. This or that? Choose one:
TRX or Spin - TRX
AM workouts or PM workouts - PM
Buffalo Winter or Buffalo Summer - ☀Summer